The David L. Gray Show is an important weekly monologue and conversation about the most current issues in the world today. It looks at areas where faith and culture are dramatically clashing and brings analysis and reason to these issues through Catholic Tradition and Scripture. David is talking about liturgy, theology, history, technology, prolicide, current events and controversies, fatherhood, marriage, dating, television, secret societies, sports, finance, great books, politics, bourbon, and donuts.
David L. Gray earned his Master of Arts Degree in Theology from Ohio Dominican University and has authored several books on Catholic history and theology. He leans heavily into Dominican spirituality and the importance of the constant pursuit of a deeper and fuller understanding of the truth. His unique background and conversion to the Catholic faith helps to facilitate some of the most interesting conversations and talks on Catholic radio today.
September 2021 Show Schedule
- September 1, Monologue on the distinction between a secular encounter with the false god and a sacramental encounter with the Risen Lord, Christ Jesus / Guest Father John P. Lovell, co-founder of the Coalition for Canceled Priests on to talk about the hidden community of Catholic priests who have been put away by their bishop for the crime of being good faithful Catholics, the 40 Days for Priests Campaign, and the upcoming Protest Rally in the Archdiocese of Chicago for Reparations for Canceled Priests
- September 8, Monologue on the Sursum Corda / Guest Anna Githens, on to talk about her faith journey and the truth, beauty, and relevance of the Theology of the Body,
- September 15, No Show. Please Support the Guadalupe Radio Network FALL SHARE-A-THON
- September 22, – Monologue on the Big Lies from 1517, 1717, 1917, and 2017 and on their work against Christ and His Church / Guest Timothy J. Gordon, author of The Case for Patriarchy
- September 29, – Monologue TBD / Guest TBD